“Go for your true potential, test the limits, find out what you are worth and what you are made off.” ~ Jason Stapleton
If you could live and work from anywhere, where would it be? Have you created income mobility for yourself so that your business can be managed from anywhere in the world? If not, our guest today will inspire you to do just that.
In today’s episode we discuss constantly and deliberately increasing your own human capital, controlling your income, and making your business mobile, and more.
Jason Stapleton is an American entrepreneur, podcaster, business coach, and trusted marketing and brand consultant. He grew his first company, Trade Empowered, into a multi-million-dollar brand as one of the largest and most well-respected trading education companies in the world. Six years after founding Trade Empowered, Jason started The Jason Stapleton Program, a podcast focused on economics and current events. Today Jason teaches aspiring entrepreneurs how to bridge the gap between 9-5 employment and a life of true freedom, as well as coaching established entrepreneurs on increasing the influence they have in their market, so they can maximize their profits and create a more abundant and rewarding life.
Show YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7A4PnuRpNzJr8UMcZ1UBZA
- I have a vision of the world; I happen to believe that we are at the very beginning of a great economic and cultural transition. Not necessarily a reset but a transition. [02:48]
- I believe the best way to insulate yourself from that change and to make sure you can not only survive but thrive in the economy of now and the future is to do three basic things [03:18]
- Constantly and deliberately be increasing your own human capital. [03:31]
- Control the source of your income. [03:42]
- To make the business mobile. [04:47]
- I had all these things that I wanted to do, but I was so busy being fed and serving up those meals that I didn’t take stock of the next step. [06:20]
- Money only matters to people who don’t have any. [08:37]
- Total Autonomy; Being able to do what we want, when we want, with who we want, where we want, on our terms, without care or concerns for the cost. [08:49]
- What I want are a group of people that I really enjoy spending time with and a business that allows me the freedom to go anywhere I want in the world and still continue to operate that business. [09:48]
- There is a report that said, “by 2050, 50% of Americans will be self-employed.” [10:45]
- Not everybody can be an entrepreneur! That is such an incredibly short sighted belief system that has no basis in reality. [11:56]
- This is literally the best time in history to be alive. Opportunity abounds. [12:53]
- We started a second business where we are connecting people with a remote workforce/ talent. [13:56] Kukuabiz
- The great thing about the world we are living in is there are people like you and me who are not just teaching this stuff but are actively engaged in the work that we are teaching others how to do. [15:23]
- Commercial &Marketing U. [16:26]
- Many of the ways to be an entrepreneur today means you can do it anywhere; you can have a nomadic lifestyle. [18:45]
- How can you tempt people to have a nomadic lifestyle? [19:13]
- First of all, you have to want to do that. Some people this idea is not appealing to them, they are home bodies. [19:25]
- One of the easiest ways for you to start creating that mobile income is to take what you do and teach it to somebody else. [22:50]
- There has never been a better time to do this because now, there are so many people in the business of helping you be great in your business. [24:12]
- What’s the one place you have being to that you think everyone should put in their bucket travel list. [25:40]
- Don’t be afraid, take a chance, take a risk what is the worst that could happen. [28:33]
- Most people cling so tight to what we have that we don’t enjoy that give us a good living and miss out on an incredible amazing life that you can only have if you are willing to take a risk.
- Most people live a life of mediocrity, somewhere between total failure and their true potential because that is what feels the safest. [29:23]
- Go for your true potential, test the limits, find out what you are worth and what you are made off. [29:31]
Thank you to our June Sponsor: &Marketing U
Solopreneurs and small businesses often struggle to create effective digital marketing programs. It’s hard to know where to start, what to prioritize, how to sift through confusing information and solutions that seem too good to be true. Agencies and full-time marketing employees are expensive!
&Marketing U is a modern marketing course with all the tools, education, and accountability you need to grow your business without that extra set of hands or high overhead costs. You will learn exactly what you need to do to execute a concrete marketing strategy by dedicating just 2-4 hours per week.
&Marketing U will help you execute: Strategy, Messaging, Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Paid Digital Advertising, and more. You’ll have access to on-demand resources, live courses, group coaching sessions, community forums and networking, plus the exact templates and tools you need for success.
Our CPO took this course and one of the biggest benefits we gained was developing a competitive strategy that aligned our social media playbook and website to generate highly qualified leads.
For all the tools, education, and accountability you need to grow your small business at a fraction of the cost of hiring a traditional agency or additional employees, go to: www.and-marketing.com/u, and use the code SHOCK to receive 10% off any program