How does procrastination impact us, in the short and the long-term? When we procrastinate, we build up high levels of anxiety, and that anxiety throws us into fight or flight mode. Stay in that mode too long, and you are headed for trouble.
No one wants to procrastinate, yet it happens to us all. So how to we turn procrastination into action?
We take one simple step at a time.
Are you ready to do the one thing?
Are you ready to join our Enlightened Workplace Movement? An Enlightened Workplace is one where we move fully away from the old stereotypes of how work is done. We create something better, where…
- There is a foundation of open and honest communication.
- Employees and leaders alike value collaboration.
- Every person is committed to continual growth and development, both personally and professionally.
- Mental health is prioritized as a company asset.
- Physical health is of prime importance.
- Getting things done takes on all new energy.
Learn more about our Enlightened Workplace Community where we mix real-world skills training with e-coaching, mentorship, and interactive opportunities to take charge of your career.
The Enlightened Workplace Community is changing the way we work, and the way we excel, in the workplace.
Who Is Michael Sherlock?
Don’t be fooled by the name, the hair color, or crazy shoes. Michael Sherlock is serious about business. She is dedicated to creating positive, productive, and profitable workplaces, and helping individuals and businesses unlock their ultimate potential.
Before launching her global training company, “Shock Your Potential”, Michael was Vice President of US Sales for two multi-national medical device companies, responsible for net revenue exceeding $75 million and as many as 500 employees at a time. Michael has been quoted in Yahoo Finance, and is a frequent media expert concerning hiring and employee management on local and national news outlets such as 6ABC in Philadelphia, ABC 13 in Houston, Daily Blast Live, and more.
Finally, as the host of the “Shock Your Potential Podcast,” Michael has had the great honor of interviewing more than 500 guests, including some notable names like Joan Lunden, Tom Bergeron, Spencer Christian, and more. Her focus is on creating positive, productive, and profitable workplaces.
Follow us today for even more great content to support your career!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/shockyourpotential/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MichaelSSpeaks
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SYP_Leadership
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/MichaelSherlockSpeaks/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shockyourpotential/
- YouTube: https://bit.ly/2E1TcA8