“The most freeing thing that you’ll ever give yourself is realizing that all the answers are within you.” Nicole Laino
At any level, it is important that people learn to take responsibility for their actions and the resulting outcomes. This ensures that there is continuous improvement and the people are able to move forward towards achieving their goals. Our guest today, Nicole Laino, helps people get past their blocks to achieve more, and says it is important to start with a change of how you view self and the world as a whole.
Nicole Laino is a startup founder (Hilo CRM), brand strategist, peak performance coach, Reiki master/teacher and the host of the Limitless Entrepreneur podcast. She spent 6 years in corporate at a Fortune 100 company before leaving her career for entrepreneurship. Affectionately referring to herself as a Type – A hippie (a free spirit who can grow a business and meet a deadline), Nicole has found and understands that to be truly successful in business, you have to be both strategic and spiritual. She combines proven marketing strategies with brain-based science, and her experience as a Rapid Manifestation Method Practitioner to help her clients overcome their limiting beliefs, develop their authentic brand, and achieve massive success.
In today’s episode, Nicole will discuss her journey to becoming an entrepreneur, and the techniques she uses to help her clients tap in to their greatest potential.
LinkedIn Self: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-laino/
LinkedIn Business: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hilocrm/about/
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nicolelainoofficial?
- I grew up being an actor which was what I felt was my calling. [3:37]
- I later got offered a position in wall street and when I didn’t desire the comfort of a paycheck anymore, I left. [3:50]
- I later moved into entrepreneurship by looking at how I could use all of my gifts and deciding how I fit into this world. [4:35]
- Being a coach, intuitively kind of organically evolved and what I do now is exactly where I’m meant to be. [5:00]
- Every step I take into expansion of that is about being more allowing, being more in tune and being more in alignment with who I truly am. [5:11]
- When working with men that are not fully in their potential, there’s always something that is causing them to either play small, or not fully step into their next level. [6:10]
- With women, there are far more layers and it’s so much more about the conditioning in place of what was acceptable and what was not. [6:28]
- We think it’s the world putting these pressures and responsibilities on us but we are the ones who accept them. [9:32]
- Sometimes the hardest thing for us to do is to realize that we’re just one question away from fixing our own problem. [11:20]
- The greatest responsibility and the most freeing thing that you’ll ever give yourself is realizing that all the answers are within you. [11:49]
- Most people put way too much stock into getting the strategy but it’s about finding the ones that are right for you. [14:45]
- For the moon stuff and human design, it is really about pointing to the areas that need to be healed within ourselves. [19:47]
- If our energy is all over the place and we need to rest, we give ourselves permission to do that for that finite period of time. [20:37]
- Commercial break [21:24]
- As far as part of my success, I know that I’m a voracious learner and I love to dive deep into subjects and take that knowledge and lead with it. [24:34]
- A lot of that journey which is also a struggle and challenge is to trust that I know enough to lead with what I know. [24:51]
- I realized that I communicate best when it can speak to it from either the perspective of a client where I’ve seen someone’s journey unfold, or my own. [25:19]
- I get people who are feeling like they are not living their potential that they feel called to live, and yet they’re not able to walk as powerfully. [26:47]
- Human Design gives us the map to show you where you are in your sheds and where you are out of alignment, as well as where you are not leaning into your power. [27:08]
- People come to me with small traumas and I use a form of tapping, which is what the Rapid Relief technique is all about. [27:26]
- A lot of women come to me feeling like they’ve burned out because they have leaned too much into the masculine energy. [28:25]
- It’s amazing how sometimes the answer is to do less of the right things than to do more of the wrong things, and you will make more money. [29:01]
- When you are in alignment things feel good and the first stage of work is getting to that point of trusting. [33:07]
- Whatever is happening to your life, the first step is looking at the challenges that you face in your life with curiosity instead of criticism. [34:28]
- If you can contemplate things instead of criticizing, you will watch your world unfold so naturally and so beautifully. [34:50]
Thank you to our January Sponsor: www.businessmiracles.com or Heather Dominic
Are you a highly sensitive individual? You can learn to be in charge of yourself physically, spiritually and financially in a way that honors your highly sensitive self.
Heather Dominic is the founder of Business miracles.com. and she’s been training highly sensitive entrepreneurs and leaders since 2010.
Whether you’ve been in business for years, or just starting out, learn how to be comfortable in your highly sensitive skin, to create your work and life to match who you truly are, so you can work less while making more impact and income.
Learn more: https://energyrich.isrefer.com/go/HSCC/SYP/