“You advocate for yourself, once you have an understanding of your gifts, and then you make choices, specifically to champion and respect your integrity.” Alexandria Thibodeaux
Being a highly sensitive person, it takes tremendous strength to navigate the world and the people in it. Despite their nature, high sensitive persons can still live a more fulfilling and comfortable life. This is according to Alexandria Thibodeaux, who notes that by learning to step back and practicing self-awareness, as well as embracing mindfulness of thoughts, feelings and reactions, highly sensitive people can be able to handle whatever comes their way.
Alexandria Thibodeaux is a highly sensitive self-relationship coach, educator, speaker and writer. She helps highly sensitive persons (HSPs) and survivors of narcissistic abuse navigate life from a place of self-acceptance and operate via fierce intuition, unwavering self-respect, and complete authenticity. As an experienced coach, self-relationship subject matter expert, and survivor of narcissistic abuse, she’s gained and continues to acquire detailed knowledge on how to help people protect their peace and nurture and maintain self-reverence in lieu of the world’s expectations and personal trauma.
As an experienced coach, self-relationship subject matter expert, and survivor of narcissistic abuse, she’s gained and continues to acquire detailed knowledge on how to help people protect their peace and nurture and maintain self-reverence in lieu of the world’s expectations and personal trauma. Alexandria believes in a world where each human being honors a deep respect and admiration for themselves. It is her mission and movement to champion people into developing and maintaining self-reverence.
In today’s episode, Alexandria talks about what it means to a highly sensitive person, and how she helps people become aware and develop confidence in being who they are.
- I discovered that I am a highly sensitive person through my hellacious corporate career.
- I felt so empowered and emboldened in my temperament, once I learned what it was, and that it contains a myriad of innate superpower.
- A lot of people who are highly sensitive don’t know it, and so they don’t take pride in their temperament.
- When I learned this of myself, I could not help but choose to further a movement of spreading HSP awareness and championing HSPs to thrive in a world that does not cater to our temperament.
- What has really been a huge advantage to me and running my business successfully is hiring an aligned team.
- Let your inner compass guide you in ways that are going to help you run your business in a way that’s in alignment with your integrity.
- I consider myself as a self-advocacy authority, because we are the authorities of our own lives, minds and bodies.
- Listening to our intuition and choosing to take action to support it is a form of self-advocacy, and it’s powerful.
- Commercial break
- We all need adequate sleep as human beings, and with that everything is double for HSPs.
- Whether the clients that come to me are fully aware that they’re HSP, or not, they’re all excited to learn, which is a joy.
- I consider myself an interpersonal communication and relationship strategist because relationships are all about effective communication.
- When we learn about, and understand ourselves, it is easier for us to self-advocate, which is by effectively communicating to others in our relationships.
- You advocate for yourself, once you have an understanding of your gifts, and then you make choices, specifically to champion and respect your integrity.
- The foundation of my practice is self-reverence, which means having deep respect and admiration for yourself.
- Abundance is your birthright, claim it.
Do you want to be a go to expert that news reporters, anchors and media producers turn to? Are you a media professional looking for credible, reliable and timely guests? Shock Your Media Potential is here for you.
Shock Your Media Potential is a one of a kind platform that connects vetted experts with news professionals around the globe.
As part of the launch of the platform, CEO Michael Sherlock, along with co-host Eddie Luisi, stage manager for Good Morning America, have interviewed 25 media personalities and professionals to ask them the questions you need to know the answers to in order to become more newsworthy, pitch your story better, and get invited back again and again, and much more. Some of their guests are household names, with exceptional on-camera careers. Others are award-winning directors, producers, camera operators, audio engineers, celebrity hair and makeup professionals, and so much more.
To learn more about our platform and our conference today, go to https://www.shockyourmediapotential.com.