What is the value of trust? People will not buy something from someone they don’t trust. As a salesperson, building trust with your customers is critical, and it may even allow you to sell at a higher price when trust is established.
Dr. Yoram Solomon is a professional member of the National Speakers Association, a TEDx speaker, and an adjunct professor at SMU and Hadassah College in Israel. He is also the author of Can I Trust You?: 50+1 Habits that will make you a trustworthy salesperson (https://amzn.to/3lj4j8q)
Yoram built his trust model by years of original research, experience as a CEO, an elected official, an innovator, a teacher, a pilot, and also as a member of Israel’s IDF 35th Airborne Brigade.
Listen in while Yoram shares his top 10 (+ 1) tips for selling on trust, not price.
How to Reach Yoram:
- Website: https://www.yoramsolomon.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yoramsolomon/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/yoramsolomon
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yoramsolomon/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InnovationCultureInstituteLLC