“I truly believe anybody and everybody can be successful in sales conversations.” Nikki Rausch
Entrepreneurs need to master communication approaches that will propel them into business discussions that are productive and meaningful. Considering that every entrepreneur is unique, finding the right coach to provide training and guidance as per the individual need is key. Our guest today, Nikki Rausch helps entrepreneurs improve their sales communication skills, and believes that everyone can be successful in sales.
CEO of Sales Maven, Nikki Rausch has the unique ability to transform the misunderstood process of “selling”. With 25+ years of experience selling to prestigious organizations like The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and NASA, Nikki shattered sales records and received “top producer” awards along the way. Today, entrepreneurs and small business owners hire Nikki to show them how to sell successfully and authentically. An engaging speaker, she shares the secrets of her sales success through keynote speeches and business-changing workshops. Her robust Sales Maven Society ignites game-changing outcomes for clients. Nikki has written three books, all available on Amazon, and she has a podcast called Sales Maven which you can find on your favorite podcast platform.
In today’s episode, Nikki talks about how to be strategic in sales communication. She also shades some light on the source of success in her coaching business.
Free ebook giveaway: www.Yoursalesmaven.com/shock
Social media handle:
- I started my business back in 2013 after meeting amazing entrepreneurs who were really struggling to have sales conversations. [3:21]
- I am a practitioner and Master Practitioner of neuro linguistic programming which is the study of communication. [3:44]
- I combined my NLP background, with my sales background and started helping some of these women that were struggling to make sales. [3:54]
- The thing that I teach people is that, sales is something you do when you can start having conversations where you’re no longer trying to talk at people but you’re talking with them. [4:37]
- I truly believe anybody and everybody can be successful in sales conversations, you just have to be more strategic and understand what is going on right now. [5:14]
- Not everybody’s going to be a client, and your job is to help identify quickly whether or not you are talking to a potential client. [6:34]
- I also believe that you should be asking for permission along the way and not just going into sales mode. [6:48]
- Instead of trying to chase everybody, pay attention because people give you buying signals. [8:28]
- When you build strong connections, they will become really great ambassadors out in the work marketplace for you. [11:25]
- I do private coaching which is tailored specifically to each person, run a group coaching program called sales Maven society and also train master classes. [12:48]
- For my corporate clients, they hire me to come in and do specific trainings for their sales teams. [14:17]
- My focus is I love working with women entrepreneurs and teaching them how to be more strategic in their sales conversations. [14:22]
- You can take these skills, and apply them to any conversation in any relationship to increase and improve the success there. [15:41]
- Commercial break. [17:15]
- My secret sauce was really revealed by m clients asking how I knew how to do the things I was doing. [20:34
- I always tell my clients that now, you don’t really know what your business will be, or what it can become, until you start. [20:55]
- If you have an offer that you want to put out into the marketplace, but are skeptical about whether or not people will buy it, go ahead and test it. [21:05]
- My secret sauce is this language piece which is my monthly coaching program. [21:43]
- I see things that not everybody sees in their messaging and I can tailor a message so that it lands softly to the reader. [22:27]
- Whatever it is that you want to do, do it and let people give you feedback on it. [22:53]
- What people love about my masterclasses is that I teach a concept and ask them to go and work on the concept that I just taught. [23:43]
- I still teach every one of my master classes live because I want feedback from the audience. [24:36]
- People need and want what it is that you offer so never ever be afraid to ask somebody how you can earn their business. [31:53]
Thank you to our January Sponsor: www.businessmiracles.com or Heather Dominick
Are you a highly sensitive individual? You can learn to be in charge of yourself physically, spiritually and financially in a way that honors your highly sensitive self.
Heather Dominic is the founder of Business miracles.com. and she’s been training highly sensitive entrepreneurs and leaders since 2010.
Whether you’ve been in business for years, or just starting out, learn how to be comfortable in your highly sensitive skin, to create your work and life to match who you truly are, so you can work less while making more impact and income.
You are welcome to take the HSE quiz by clicking the link: https://energyrich.isrefer.com/go/quiz/SYP/
Learn more: https://energyrich.isrefer.com/go/HSCC/SYP/