When we ASK something, we often feel vulnerable. And vulnerability brings discomfort and fear. So to protect ourself from discomfort and fear, many of us find ourselves trying to solve all problems ourselves. But without the benefits derived from actually communicating, we can begin to make decisions and take actions that may be far removed from the actual goals. And thus, our fear of communication actually harms us.
Questions Win Over Quiet – Every Time: It is easy to think that asking questions for clarification or admitting that you don’t know how to do something may make you look like you can’t handle the job. But from a manager’s perspective, you could not be more wrong.
Questions not only lead to clarity, they lead to collaboration.
Connect with our social media handles:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelasherlock/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/shockyourpotential/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MichaelSSpeaks
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SYP_Leadership
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/MichaelSherlockSpeaks/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shockyourpotential/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClhgNTaDNdj1v_70McGlkQ?view_as=subscriber
Welcome to our Enlightened workplace Community! Our goal is to create a unique environment where we mix real-world skills training with interactive opportunities to take charge of your own career advancement. The Enlightened Workplace Community will advance the way we work, and the way we excel, in the workplace.
If you would like to join us for a free session on the 12th of September, here is the link to register: https://keap.app/contact-us/3536469284780651
To join our community register on this link: https://keap.page/hvz507/shock-your-career-potential-subscription.html