“When it comes to money, numbers and taxes, face it and face it early so that you give yourself the best chance of success. “ Tatiana Tsoir
Long-term business success is not coincidental or based on luck. To increase the odds of success, a business has to be established within strong foundational structures. Tatiana Tsoir has been working with businesses to help them grow and thrive, and notes that the earlier the process begins, the sooner the business will become stable and productive.
Tatiana Tsoir, CPA, MBA, is a Transformative Business & Finance Expert, Certified Life Coach, Author, Speaker, and Podcast Host. A fervent believer that the key to freedom lies in entrepreneurship, Tatiana specializes in helping individuals prepare and transition from the antiquated 9-5, to starting and running their own companies.
Over the last 16+ years, Tatiana has used her expertise in tax planning and price psychology to help hundreds of businesses become more profitable, stabilize cash flow, and pay less in taxes through a combination of tax strategies, operational planning, and commitment to excellence.
In her signature mastermind program, “Something That’s Yours,” she supports women in learning to color outside of the lines and go after their bold dreams so that they can be their own boss and make money doing what they love.
Tatiana is a frequent speaker at conferences, is the author of “Dream Bold, Start Smart: Be Your Own Boss & Make Money Doing What You Love” and host of the podcast Talk to Tatiana in which she has conversations with world experts about their entrepreneurial journey. Tatiana has been featured in Forbes, US News & Report, Business Insider, GoBankingRates, Bankrate, CBS, The List, The Daily CPA, NTD, Thrive Insider, and National Speaker Association.
In this episode, Tatiana talks about the importance of starting a business with the right guidance, and how she helps businesses get their numbers right.
Book Link: https://amzn.to/35RZWuP
- I focus on working primarily with the small businesses and small business owners, because I think business is personal.
- I work with entrepreneurs in a number of ways including identifying the gaps in their management and their mindset, so that they can build businesses that are profitable.
- I also advise them on different systems, and *9how to organize the operations of the company so that it’s efficient and also yields the best results.
- Tax planning comes as part of all of the advisory and coaching that I do with clients because it’s an integral part of having a profitable business.
- I have noticed that I can only work with a very limited number of clients so that I can have impact.
- By writing my book, I realized that I can transform the lives of many more people than just working directly as an accountant.
- Covid -19 hit everybody differently, but the response to that is what made a difference for everyone.
- The sooner you realize that crises happen and passes, the more proactive you become in handling the situation, and that makes a difference.
- With the crisis response curve, the idea is to know that with every crisis, you need an approach that will get you through the shock and desperate phase as quickly as possible.
- Commercial break
- The book process has been extremely involving, but also very rewarding, and my approach was to look at who the ideal reader is and the core message to them.
- The book is for someone who has a business idea, and cannot afford to fail, and therefore needs that roadmap in plain English, on money, numbers and taxes.
- Businesses do start with a vision, however, the problem is that some fail to make it over five years because their vision is not supported by numbers.
- Part two of the book, I present specific steps to take when creating and pricing your product, and managing your cash flows.
- When it comes to money, numbers and taxes, face it and face it early so that you give yourself the best chance of success
Do you want to be a go to expert that news reporters, anchors and media producers turn to? Are you a media professional looking for credible, reliable and timely guests? Shock Your Media Potential is here for you.
Shock Your Media Potential is a one of a kind platform that connects vetted experts with news professionals around the globe.
As part of the launch of the platform, CEO Michael Sherlock, along with co-host Eddie Luisi, stage manager for Good Morning America, have interviewed 25 media personalities and professionals to ask them the questions you need to know the answers to in order to become more newsworthy, pitch your story better, and get invited back again and again, and much more. Some of their guests are household names, with exceptional on-camera careers. Others are award-winning directors, producers, camera operators, audio engineers, celebrity hair and makeup professionals, and so much more.
To learn more about our platform and our conference today, go to https://www.shockyourmediapotential.com.