“Technology does not in itself, create growth, rather it allows great companies to accelerate that growth.” Jeff Arnold
The complexity of insurance products and diversity of providers, along with the increasingly essential roles of insurance, has made it hard for individuals and even some insurers themselves, to understand the insurance industry. Jeff Arnold, has been in the industry for a long time and is now in a mission to help people understand their insurance options, by simplifying the information in a human friendly manner.
Jeff Arnold, president of RIGHTSURE, INC. has been an industry leader for nearly 30 years. He is an expert on insurance mergers and acquisitions, managing deals ranging from six figures to more than $100 million.
He has authored Four Number One Best-Selling Books on Insurance and Technology, including: “The Art of the Insurance Deal” and “How to Beat Your Insurance Company,” His writings and leadership focus on reengineering the insurance environment to be more policyholder friendly.
His latest venture is a newly created platform called Rateguard: A DONE-FOR-YOU service leveraging RIGHTSURE’S award-winning and innovative technology that intends to END INSURANCE SHOPPING as we know it and disrupt the entire insurance eco system.
In today’s episode, Jeff discusses about how his company simplifies insurance matters for their clients, and how technology plays a part in that.
- Rateguard project is a passion project for me.
- We have had lots of people working to find every available discount by every insurance company on our platform to help people save money.
- Over the years, people have been programmed by the commercials by insurance companies to think that the only differentiator is price, and nothing could be further from the truth.
- We created Rateguard, which is an insurance shopping platform, that has discount discovery infused in it and a lot of artificial intelligence behind it.
- People spend a significant amount of money for insurance, so we teach people using our platform to think holistically about what you’re going to spend and develop a plan.
- Commercial break
- I looked back at the phases of my career and was able to consolidate it all into this offering now in a neat fashion.
- We took two years to design the product and build it using our famously friendly humans, layering in artificial intelligence
- It has taken us a long time to get here, but we’re getting some exceptional growth and that’s what’s fun about it.
- Our famously friendly humans is our hallmark and we use technology to accelerate that.
- Technology does not in itself, create growth, rather it allows great companies to accelerate that growth.
- When you are intentional about that user experience and the customer journey, you can wow people.
- If you try to use technology just for profitability and for financial gain, it’ll be short lived, so technology is part of our business, but it’s infused with our humans.
- There are no ordinary moments, so be in that moment and drape those moments in.
Do you want to be a go to expert that news reporters, anchors and media producers turn to? Are you a media professional looking for credible, reliable and timely guests? Shock Your Media Potential is here for you.
Shock Your Media Potential is a one of a kind platform that connects vetted experts with news professionals around the globe.
As part of the launch of the platform, CEO Michael Sherlock, along with co-host Eddie Luisi, stage manager for Good Morning America, have interviewed 25 media personalities and professionals to ask them the questions you need to know the answers to in order to become more newsworthy, pitch your story better, and get invited back again and again, and much more. Some of their guests are household names, with exceptional on-camera careers. Others are award-winning directors, producers, camera operators, audio engineers, celebrity hair and makeup professionals, and so much more.
To learn more about our platform and our conference today, go to https://www.shockyourmediapotential.com