“Do not expect things to get easier, but rather expect yourself to become better every day.” Moira Ní Ghallachóir
Everyone has expertise that they can leverage to get on stages and talk to make an impact on people’s lives. This is according to our guest today Moira Ní Ghallachóir, who works with people to help them become better public speakers.
Moira shows entrepreneurs a powerful pathway to enrolling more clients, making way more money and having a globetrotting lifestyle, all without the complicated strategies. She does this so that people can finally enjoy the success and the freedom they started their business for in the first place.
She went from being a youth worker living in London making 30k a year to a business mentor and speaking, building a multiple 6 figure revenue in less than 3 years. She has captivated audiences worldwide with her powerful presentations, her retreats in Paris and New York as well as her newest venture – stylish secret supper style gatherings for big thinking entrepreneurs to get their message out in a big way anywhere in the world.
In today’s episode, Moira talks about how people can tap into their expertise to create a better life for themselves through public speaking.
Social Media Handles:
Facebook business: www.facebook.com/Moira.ie
Facebook personal: www.facebook.com/MoiraNiGhallachoir
To book Moira to speak, find her at: https://moiranighallachoir.as.me/SpeaktoMoira
- I work with mostly entrepreneurs, showing them how to build a top to your income from speaking. [3:59]
- In employment, I used to make 30,000 a year, but when I stumbled upon speaking, I was able to create that in like 30 minutes. [4:22]
- What I love about speaking is that everybody can do it and you just have to want to do it. [5:16]
- The most essential thing is that you’re on a mission to help the people that need to hear a message, end of story. [5:47]
- If you have that passion, and that energy that will get you on stages, it will help you impact the world, and that will create financial freedom for you. [5:53]
- I find that entrepreneurs struggle even when they want it because they want to help so many people and not picking lanes. [7:05]
- The worst thing you can do is to sit at home and try and come up with the ultimate message. [7:52]
- Getting on stage, and practicing seeing your message, your best stuff will come out in a moment of feeling a connection with an audience. [8:27]
- It is so okay to have those conversations with a few people before you decide on your marketing message. [14:14]
- If you enter into the entrepreneurial space, there’s something in you that believes that you’ve got something big to get out into the world. [17:57]
- Nobody goes to market wanting to be average, so don’t look at other people’s average services and position yourself against them. [18:08]
- Commercial break [18:33]
- If you want something you ask for it, and if you’re not good at asking, get better at it. [23:32]
- Like with anything, if you ask enough times, you get so confident with asking that you start expecting to get a yes. [23:45]
- In business, your lifestyle can really lead you to exactly where you want to go and people. [24:58]
- Another lesson I learned very early on and one that was told to me by one of my mentors is that your business will only get as big as your life. [26:41]
- For virtual stages, pervading your audience with an experience, not just you sitting in front of a computer is key. [28:53]
- Do not expect things to get easier, but rather expect yourself to become better everyday. [32:07]
Thank you to our January Sponsor: www.businessmiracles.com or Heather Dominick
Are you a highly sensitive individual? You can learn to be in charge of yourself physically, spiritually and financially in a way that honors your highly sensitive self.
Heather Dominic is the founder of Business miracles.com. and she’s been training highly sensitive entrepreneurs and leaders since 2010.
Whether you’ve been in business for years, or just starting out, learn how to be comfortable in your highly sensitive skin, to create your work and life to match who you truly are, so you can work less while making more impact and income.
You are welcome to take the HSE quiz by clicking the link: https://energyrich.isrefer.com/go/quiz/SYP/
Learn more: https://energyrich.isrefer.com/go/HSCC/SYP/