“Allow yourself to mourn what you have lost.” ~ Theresa Dominguez-Weiss
When Theresa Dominguez-Weiss experienced the death of her beloved grandmother something extraordinary happened, but it was so overwhelming she completely buried the memory. Years later, the remembrance of “Deathwalking,” accompanying her Abuelita (grandmother in Spanish) Grandma Rosie to the OtherSide and returning, bubbled to the surface. She knew she had to share this remarkable experience with the world, every detail in all their shimmering glory.
Theresa Dominguez-Weiss, Family Nurse Practitioner, retired, author, researcher in neuroscience and workshop facilitator. She conducts healing pilgrimages to power places around the world including the Great Pyramid, Machu Picchu, the pyramids of the ancient Mayans, Stonehenge plus others.
Dominguez-Weiss, has experienced many transformative events that most people would consider outside the realm of ordinary life. In the hopes of inspiring others, she has woven them together in this captivating book. Her life is extraordinary, and her stories are fascinating. Deathwalker: Journeys of Life, Death & Beyond includes her experiences with death and near-death, intuition, and shamanic adventures at ancient power places such as the Great Pyramid, Sphinx and Machu Picchu.
For her, these “peak” moments have served as springboards into a more meaningful life.
Listen in !!
- Our whole entire existence as individuals has been shocked during these Covid times and we are faced with the world as we knew it is no longer is and it will never be the same again. [03:31]
- I still don’t know to this day why I said to my grandmother these words, “Grandma when it’s time for you to go, call me!” [06:21]
- I didn’t remember anything else and did not for about 17 years. Then we had a conference the theme being Life, Death and Beyond. [07:28]
- For 21 years I didn’t have the guys to publish what I had written. [08:48]
- We have a ghost in our house. And whenever I tell people that they get scared. [09:57]
- I wonder who it is but I feel like she loves this house, I feel like she is taking care of us and the next day we found a letter in the mail for her. [11:03]
- When you are shocked, physically mentally emotionally or psychically shocked, neuro transmitters and neuro chemical reactions and a chain of reactions happens in your brain, nervous system, reflexes and you go into a ‘shutdown mode’. [12:59]
- Commercial &Marketing U. [14:24]
- What draws you back to these places specifically Egypt? What can you share with us about this place that can really motivate us and allow us to see how it can help us tap into our creativeness and wholeness as human beings? [17:30]
- My experience in Egypt walking through the temples is that keys within yourself are turned on so that you are opened in the divine self, divine person who you are. [19:47]
- Those keys start opening and you start feeling and sensing and actually knowing some of that information to get you to the point in your life or in your mind where you now know what is your destiny and why you were born. [20:44]
- These representations of cultures are just glimpse to how short our lives are on this planet but we can still live legacies on a little scale or large scale. [23:28]
- When things are renovated, the people renovating are doing their job but they are not highly trained, high level sensitive and initiates who have spent decades studying the ancient magic of how to build these temples from a secret place. [25:45]
- I would recommend with a world service company who has had a lot of experience and has very special staff. [27:35]
- People have told me, throughout the years coming and traveling to Egypt that the trips have totally changed their lives. [30:08]
- In fact, one little guy said, “I divide my life into two, before Egypt and after Egypt. I can’t explain everything that I felt but there is something in those places.” [30:20]
- Allow yourself to mourn what you have lost. Let that flow through you. [32:52]
- Smile every day. [34:44]
Thank you to our June Sponsor: &Marketing U
Solopreneurs and small businesses often struggle to create effective digital marketing programs. It’s hard to know where to start, what to prioritize, how to sift through confusing information and solutions that seem too good to be true. Agencies and full-time marketing employees are expensive!
&Marketing U is a modern marketing course with all the tools, education, and accountability you need to grow your business without that extra set of hands or high overhead costs. You will learn exactly what you need to do to execute a concrete marketing strategy by dedicating just 2-4 hours per week.
&Marketing U will help you execute: Strategy, Messaging, Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Paid Digital Advertising, and more. You’ll have access to on-demand resources, live courses, group coaching sessions, community forums and networking, plus the exact templates and tools you need for success.
Our CPO took this course and one of the biggest benefits we gained was developing a competitive strategy that aligned our social media playbook and website to generate highly qualified leads.
For all the tools, education, and accountability you need to grow your small business at a fraction of the cost of hiring a traditional agency or additional employees, go to: www.and-marketing.com/u, and use the code SHOCK to receive 10% off any program